The Sukari Gold Mine
- How much gold is Centamin expected to produce in 2012?
2012 production is expected to be 250,000 ounces of gold with average cash costs of approximately US$700 per ounce (without fuel subsidy).
- How far away from Cairo is Sukari?
Sukari is 700km or 465 miles from Cairo – the same distance as London to Zurich in Switzerland.
Dividends, Debt and Hedging
- Does Centamin pay a dividend?
Centamin has not, since incorporation, declared or paid any dividends.
- What is Centamin's dividend policy?
For the foreseeable future, we anticipate that we will retain future earnings and other cash resources for the operation and development of the company, so currently we do not have a dividend policy.
- Does Centamin have any debt or hedging?
No, Centamin is debt free and 100% unhedged.
- How can I buy shares in Centamin?
Centamin shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: CEY) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbol: CEE). To purchase shares in the company, contact any FSA-registered brokerage firm.
- How do I find out how many shares in Centamin I own?
If you hold your shares in a brokerage account, please contact your brokerage firm. If you are a registered shareholder, you can contact Centamin's registrar, Computershare Investor Services, for information about your share certificates. Computershare can be reached toll-free at 0870 889 3268 (from the UK) or 1-800-564-6253 (from the US or Canada) or by visiting their website.
- Who should I contact regarding my share certificate?
Contact Centamin's registrar's, Computershare Investor Services. They can be reached toll-free at 0870 889 3268 (from the UK) or 1-800-564-6253 (from the US or Canada) or by visiting their website.
- Can I buy gold directly from Centamin?
No, Centamin has a contract to sell 100% of its production to a nominated overseas refinery (Johnson Matthey in Canada).
- How can I get a hard copy of the Annual Report?
Please email your full name and postal address to Katharine Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will arrange for a hard copy to be sent to you.
- How do I join Centamin's press release distribution list?
Visit the 'Media' section of the website and complete the email alerts form. This will allow us to add you to Centamin's distribution list.
- How do I find out about job vacancies at Centamin?
- Who do I contact to get more information about Centamin?
Please contact Katharine Sutton, Head of Investor Relations or Bobby Morse at Buchanan (Centamin's Financial Public Relations Advisor).
Head of Investor Relations
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7569 1670
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7466 5000